Cleaning.

Posted by on Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cleaning has to be one of the most bothersome tasks I have ever come in contact with. I despise cleaning. I have since I was little. I still do now. Whenever I have to clean, I'll sit on my bed and I'll listen to music and think about cleaning. I usually never do though. Today I kinda want to clean considering the fact that my room is an awful mess. There are things all over and it's bugging me. I have to spruce up my vanity and I have to get all the sheets off the floor, and then I have to do my bed.. GOD there is far too much to do.
UPDATE:
I've cleaned most of my room. everything's off the floor. Now I just have to organize and I'll be done. 

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?