Future: My Future Pad

Posted by on Monday, November 22, 2010

So I have this grand idea to live in a apartment with my two friends, Emalie and Riley and it's gonna be awesome. Like SUPER awesome. I just want to get out of my house at this point. I love my family don't get me wrong, but I would really like to get out on my own and live my life without my parents riding my back. I just have a hug sense of independence is all.. so I've been looking at some apartments and I found my ideal apartment/room/bathroom/ect.



My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?