Happy TurkeyDay!

Posted by on Thursday, November 25, 2010

So in the spirt of Thanksgiving, I think I'll make a list of things that I'm thankful for.

  • My mom and dad
  • My sister
  • My kitty
  • My Nana and Papa
  • My whole family basically..
  • My sweet guitar hero skills
  • The fact that I have a room over my head and a bed to sleep in
  • Every single one of my friends
  • The fact that I have a child like sense of humor
  • My painting skills
  • My ferret 
  • My sister's best friend Angela
  • All the neato clothes I have
  • And everything else in between
Now I'm off to watch Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving Special:3

Happy Thanksgiving!

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?