Obsessions: T.V

Posted by on Sunday, November 14, 2010



So I've been watching this show. Kinda like my replacement for Jersey Shore while the cast is recovering from Miami. It's called Jerseylicious. If any of you have every seen or heard of it, it's about a load of catty women (and one man) put in a beauty salon called Gatsby. It's hilarious and I've been watching it at every chance I get. There's a marathon on today so I might not be posting that much. I'm off to clean and watch Jerseylicious!

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?