A Section Of My Brain: Concerts

Posted by on Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tonight I have to go to my friends show at this local venue and I'm super excited! It's his first show ever and he's so happy about it. The only thing is I'm feeling super lazy and I really don't feel like getting up and having to go to his show XD I know that sounds super mean but I've just felt so tired lately. But I'm gonna be a trooper and do this for him. The only major downside to all of this is I'm missing the new Jerseylicious episode tonight.. Did that sound a little selfish or was that just me?

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?