A Section Of My Brain: Makeup Brush Holder

Posted by on Sunday, November 14, 2010


I've been looking for a makeup brush holder for a while considering all I had was a plastic thing that I got at the dollar section in target that barely held all of my brushes. With my plan to go to Michael's eliminated, I searched around the house to find something to hold my brushes in for the time being. So, looking around my room I saw this old popcorn bucket type thing that I got at the dollar store in hopes of being able to use it. So I filled it with rice and I had myself a new brush holder!

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?