The Countdown Continues: 4:48PM

Posted by on Friday, December 24, 2010

Captains Log: I have been watching non-stop Christmas specials all day now. My plan to stay up all night so I can fall asleep easier tonight was foiled on account of the two small naps I took. However, a two hour nap and a one hour nap do not fulfill ones need for 8 hours of sleep. And at the rate I'm going, I'll be worn out when the time comes. So far I'm on a binge of tater tots and french fries that I found in the depths of my freezer behind packages of edamame. I'm waiting for my mom to come home after some last minute shopping even though she refuses to say that the gifts are for me. (I know they're for me. She always gets my gifts last minute..) I've stayed in my pj's all day now and I refuse to change into anything else. Due to our failure of a heating system, my room is by far the warmest room in the house. I'm not complaining, but everyone else is..

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?