Guess who's been away for way way too long. (Pic. Heavy)

Posted by on Sunday, December 5, 2010

This girl! I really didn't mean to be away for this long. I just came back and looked at my last post where I said I would blog about my ULTA Black Friday haul which I didn't do.. So really fast here it is:

 Left to Right:
  • Sebastion Shaper + Hairspray
  • got2b Smooth Operator Luster Lotion
  • Smashbox Bundle: Blending Brush and Eyeshadow Quad in "Charm"
  • Ulta Box Set: Comes with 88 eyeshadows (I think.. more/less.) a few blushes, eyeliners, and lip products
Overall good deal!
      

    Since we last talked I haven't realy done much. It's been pretty dull. The only fun thing I did was go to the NASA Space Center on a field trip which was pretty cool. Here's my trip in pictures:



So pretty fun trip. Then I got home and got really bored again..

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Whatcha Need To Find?