Obsessions: Movie Sunday

Posted by on Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lately I've been particularly stressed out. School, friends, ect. it just all stresses me out.. So, I've started to do one simple thing and it seems to have calmed me quite a bit. I call it "Movie Sunday". All I do is watch movies all day on Sunday. I don't worry about school, I don't check up on any friends, I just sit in my bed and watch movies. Thankfully we have the premium pack On Demand so I can watch certain movies without paying. It just makes me forget about everything for one day. So far it seems to be working.

Movies I've Watched Today
  • Terminator Salvation
  • Fantastic Mr.Fox
  • Up And Away
  • Sherlock Holmes 
Good day for movie watching too. It's gloomy and cold outside right now and that particular weather always makes me feel lazy.

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?