Right Now:

Posted by on Thursday, December 23, 2010

I feel as if I'm an antsy five year old right now. There are only TWO DAYS standing between me and those beautifully wrapped gifts under the tree. My house has been smelling like gingerbread and cinnamon which makes this wait even more agonizing. It's not even Christmas Eve yet and I'm already having trouble sleeping. I toss and turn and I wake up during the night which makes the wait so much longer. I just take cheesy pictures like this to make my wait seem shorter:


My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?