A Section Of My Brain: What's Going On In My Life

Posted by on Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So, starting off with really good news. The concert thing for Driftless Pony Club has spiked up from a mere four votes to fourteen! Considering not many people are voting and that we're on the 3rd page out of 27 or something, we're in REALLY good shape! I just want him (Wheezy/Craig) to come see me so I can be happy forever.
Baddish news, my friend is resorting to his old ways.. that's not exactly good since he used to have certain thoughts.. I'd rather not say what, but I'm pretty sure you can figure it out. Our friend and I are trying so so hard for him to realize that not everything is lost and that he still has a promising future and that people care about him, but he's not seeming to get any better at this point.. All I can do is hope!

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Whatcha Need To Find?