And Then Everything Went Downhill

Posted by on Saturday, January 22, 2011

Okay so you know how I was supposed to be blogging everyday and I was supposed to be on the ball at all times? Well the universe I don't think wants me to day that because on Thursday, my eye had this terrible pain in it and I had no clue what was going on. It was stinging, sensitive to light, and really irritated. I was freaking out so my mom took me to the ER. The plus was that they had a little basket that they gave out cheese-its in. So anyways, they took me in the back and then they put weird stinging drops in my eye that made it numb and then this stick thing that made it whatever was bugging me show up on a black light. Turns out I have a fairly large scratch on my eye. Then he put ointment ON my eye and made an eye patch out of gauze. So I've been out of commission and I will be until my eye isn't swollen anymore. Be back soon!

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?