Daily Check-Up: 1/19/11

Posted by on Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Current State of Mind:
  1. For sure got at least one D on report cards. Awesome right? I'm trying so hard to not get anymore but it's looking tough. This isn't happening again. Trust me. 
  2. I really have started to appreciate my friends. They make me feel better when I feel like poop. I mean, I've always appreciated them, but now I've noticed how lost I'd be without them. 
  3. I'm gonna be honest, I only have one pair of pants. Its ridiculous how much I've grown and how fast I grew out of my old jeans. I need new pants obviously. A pair of black ones and a pair of darker wash would also work.

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?