Daily Check-Up: 1/29/11

Posted by on Saturday, January 29, 2011

  1. So it's been about a week hasn't it? I've really lost track of time lately and I've just gotten in the mood to post something so I apologize for the incredible lack of posts.
  2. Regarding my eye, it's better. I went to get new contacts yesterday and the lady said I have to go at least another a four days without them while taking these special medicated drops that have steroids in them? They're supposed to shrink my eye-scar (ew.) 
  3. I haven't done much shopping and I'm having a really hard time coping with this. I feel like that girl in Shopaholic. I wish I had money to buy stuff, I guess I'll have to wait until I get a job!
  4. This is gonna be the last of the daily check-ups. Instead, I'm gonna use DailyBooth (My Daily Booth account is in this sentence. Just click on it!) and then do a weekly-check-up with all the details of my week (less work for me.)

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?