Girl Crush: Joan Holloway

Posted by on Sunday, January 2, 2011

 
I really hope everyone knows who this (or this actress) is. Christina Hendricks/Joan Holloway is a woman who, in my opinion, many young girls should look up to. I know the smoking, sex, and drinking isn't something really to smile upon, but as a person outside of the show, she's remarkable. She basically shows girls and women everywhere that you don't have to be a stick to be famous or successful and that the Marylin Monroe, full-figure look is beautiful. 

2 Comments

flotsam & flummery said...

She's the perfect idol for girls - she's not a size zero and she's proud of that. I personally LOVE her figure x

kristin elena. said...

she is such a WOMAN! it's exhilarating to see someone like this. every speck of her is beautiful.

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?