My Hair/Nails

Posted by on Saturday, January 29, 2011

                                    (Sorry for the lack in makeup. Just try and focus on my hair.)
I've been wearing my hair in a specific way recently. One that's easy and doesn't require much work.I actually got it from:

                                                                        this video^^
Its from a beauty guru on Youtube. She goes by Bubz and her channel (bubzbeauty) is amazing. I love her and her cutesy style so much.

My nails I actually did today on a whim and I cannot be more proud of them:




Yes I have pokeball nails. I think a part of my childhood wanted to come out today.

3 Comments

Unknown said...

i love your nails

Orla Lorenza said...

pokeball nails, that is so cute :) xx

Miss T said...

your nails are amazing!!!!(:

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?