Realizations.

Posted by on Monday, March 21, 2011

So after thinking about everything that goes on in my life, I realize that I have a bad case of codependency. Codependency is when you rely on others to make you feel good like a significant other and such. I've always thought of myself as a rather independent person but when I really sit down and think about it, I notice I'm really not. I have awful esteem issues, I feel like everyone is against me (rather angsty if I do say so), and that I just feel like crap which I shouldn't. I know I don't deserve that and I know that I shouldn't be like this. So lets make this a marking point. I'm doing a 180 and changing the way I feel about this which means doing what I want, making myself feel good, having faith in myself, ect ect. I even picked out a few good role models (mostly rocker chicks from the 90's/80's/70's)


  •  Alanis Morissette, Joan Jett, Janis Joplin, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Lady GaGa
I mean these girl's are the epitome of girl power and being who you want to be. Perfect motivation for me.
On another note, who thinks Sucker Punch looks awesome? I know it's like a total "guy movie" but it looks CRAZY. I'm all for girl power and kicking some huge butt so I think I'll be seeing that sometime soon!

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?