Retail Therapy

Posted by on Sunday, March 13, 2011

With all this stress going on, it's always good to have something make you feel better. One of those things is of course, shopping. I only picked up a few things but it just relieves tension and stress.
Another good thing would be WINNING. No, I'm not Charlie Sheen, but my group of nerds and I just won our Botball competition and we are possibly going to California this summer!
I really wish I had some more exciting news but it's all rather boring right now so I'll just leave this where it is in hopes that I can be more exciting later.

My Top Five

Stalkers

My Life In A Box:

My photo
Wherever I lay, Florida
I'm weird, I have a cluttered mind. I have so much I want to do with my life before it's over. I have so much to say, so much to do, but so little time. I Blog About -Makeup -Clothes -My Life -Obsessions
Powered by Blogger.

Whatcha Need To Find?